Friday, December 2, 2011

jeffrey campbell esmeralda glitter bow sandals

I purchased these sandals a while back at Nordstrom and shared a snapshot on Twitter but thought I'd do a full review since I've been getting so much wear out of them. 
I wore them last night to see Ben Folds and Kenton Chen (who was insanely adorable & entertaining by the way) and they were surprisingly comfortable for a shoe with very little arch support.
The oversized bow is definitely what sold me but the glitter didn't hurt either.
They also come with individual dust bags so there's no worry of glitter coming off when you're traveling.

Do you like these? I feel like I've been seeing a lot of bows lately.

And on a random note... I ordered a monogram iPhone background from this Etsy shop yesterday because I'm a huge dweeb.
Just keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment