Friday, December 2, 2011

my newest obsession: kaia bamboo cleansing cloths

My latest beauty obsession are these Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. I've always loved make-up removing cloths and I have them stashed everywhere from my gym bag to my glove box but I always felt a little bit wasteful when I'd use one and immediately discard it to sit in a landfill somewhere. These cleansing cloths are different because they're 100% biodegradable. Plus the ingredients are great for your skin- these cloths are soaked in natural spearmint, grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon, sunflower oil, and oat amino acids. They are free of alcohol, synthetic fragrance, parabens, and sulfates and they even remove waterproof mascara! Basically, I have nothing but good things to say, I'm a life-time convert. This is the easiest place I've found to buy if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment