Friday, December 2, 2011

neon cambridge satchel review

I got an email requesting some pictures of my fluro Cambridge Satchel that I featured a while back so I thought I'd share some with everyone since this is such a talked about bag right now.
One thing to note about this bag (which I tried to show in the photos) is that the closures are not faux, they're actual buckles which can get quite annoying if you're going in your bag a lot. Also, the leather is stiff enough where it sticks out if you don't have the bag fastened shut. It doesn't bother me at all but the hardware is silver so you might want to keep that in mind if you want to monogram in gold.

Here are some bloggers wearing Cambridge Satchels:
What do you think of these neon satchels? I'm totally crushing on the orange.
Admittedly, I've only carried this bag once but I hope to break it out more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment