Friday, December 2, 2011

peacekeeper lip paints

Have ya'll heard of the beauty brand PeaceKeeper? It's the first line of cosmetics that gives all of its after tax profits to women's health advocacy and human rights issues. Isn't that amazing? I love that I can purchase beauty products absolutely guilt-free knowing the profits are helping women in need. Plus the collection is wonderful. I recently tried out these lip paints that I honestly can't say enough good things about. They're natural, super moisturizing, and affordable at just $12 a tube. 
 Each lip paint comes packaged in a small box with a card inside describing PeaceKeeper's philanthropy.
 There are 16 shades to choose from, I've been using Paint Me Empowered, Paint Me Content, Paint Me Strong, and Paint Me Accepting.
Left to right: Paint Me Accepting, Paint Me Content, Paint Me Empowered, Paint Me Strong 
Paint Me Accepting is a light bronze with gold shimmer.
Paint Me Content is my favorite, it's a dusty rose that looks great on my pale complexion.
Paint Me Empowered is the perfect dramatic lip color I've been looking for. It's a vampy burgundy that builds really nicely.
Paint Me Strong is a red/orange with gold tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment