Wednesday, May 21, 2014

snapshots to share

three cheers for bright little goodies putting a smile on your face. here are some of my recent finds:
i might have gone a bit wild during super paper's online sample sale. in my defense, i've already busted open four of these stationary sets + sent out some proper correspondence. this set (hello! bunnies!) is certainly on my running stationary wishlist. 

opi's mlb collection is full of new favorites. girls love diamonds (naturally) is my new shimmery go-to.

this delightful, neon swimsuit is by the brand zinke (such cute designs!) that i was thankfully able to track down in an anthropologie in north carolina. ever go on a wild goose chase for something you fall for online nearly too late, or is it just me?

recently got my hands on another installment of my favorite candle in the world- tocca's isabella. i swear it smells just like sweet, fresh summer watermelon. love. love. love it. now if only they'd concede to my wishes and release this scent in more products (body wash! perfume! hand cream! i want it all).

these delightful skinny hair ties were in the little girls' section of old navy for a mere $2! love those random cheap thrills.

No comments:

Post a Comment