Tuesday, December 16, 2014

oscar blandi dry shampoo

i know, i know, it's the season of giving. but sometimes the deals this time of year are just too hard to pass up & you need to give yourself a little treat! hence, this post.

if you've been hanging around for a while, you've probably already heard me rant + rave about oscar blandi invisible dry shampoo (remember this post?). well, my sentiments are unchanged and to my absolute delight, livingsocial is offering this fabulous product at over 50% off (usually $25/can and now only $10 + free shipping)! hooray! i've already placed my own order to supplement my current stockpile but i thought i'd share before this offer runs out. here's the link: to buy + another for an invite to livingsocial if you aren't already a member (you'll get $10 towards your first purchase by using the aforementioned link).

tell me, what great deals have y'all found this season? don't keep them a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment