Sunday, December 11, 2011

deborah lippmann goodies

 Happy Sunday lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This evening I thought I'd drop in and share 3 Deborah Lippmann products I've been using lately and loving! First, is the amazing polish remover, The Stripper (don't you love that name?). It's by far, the greatest nail polish remover I've ever used. It's perfect for these colder temperatures because it isn't drying in the least, I suppose due to the lavender and aloe it contains. But the best thing is it works like a dream- I've used it for about 3 months now and it takes off my glitter and super-dark lacquers in no time. I don't have to rub to get it all off and I don't even have to use more than one cotton pad. The bottle has a twist-lock pump, which means it's super easy to dispense (no turning the bottle upside down) and you also don't have to worry about spills- being able to do everything one-handed makes clean-up with wet nails so much easier! It is a bit pricier at $16 a bottle but a little goes such a long way (I still have 3/4 left and we all now how often I change polish) and the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands makes it worth every cent in my opinion. They also have these in single use to-go packets (here) I'd love to try.

Now for the polish! This one is called Between the Sheets, which is a cream-based fuchsia I've had my eye on for months. And it certainly didn't disappoint. True to form, the formula is fantastic (love that it wears off, rather than chips) and the color is so fun and absolutely gorgeous. Definitely recommend!

This shade, I Know What Boys Like, is my new favorite. I love blue polish and this one is a lovely comprise between a dark navy and a light pastel, I haven't ever seen another shade quite like it! 

What Deborah Lippmann shades are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try the stripper. Glitter is the worst to remove, especially if its thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors!! I've not actually used Deborah Lippmann polishes but definitely want to try them! You said the Stripper (haha) works on glitter polishes - do you mean like heavy glitter? I would buy that in a heart beat if it does! I hate getting off glitter!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may have sold me on the Stripper! That sounds amazing! Love both of the colors you have here (have had my eye on Between the Sheets for a long time now too). I love her glitters, I have Boom Boom Pow and Happy Birthday and they're so fun. Still want Bad Romance, Waking Up in Vegas, and actually most of the colors she makes. She's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for emailing me about the Stripper! I can't wait to pick that up the next time I'm at Nordstrom!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete