Friday, December 2, 2011

emi-jay cure bon bon

Y'all probably know by now, but shopping for a cause is one of my favorite things in the world and Emi-Jay is a fabulous brand I've mentioned before with a big heart. A portion of their proceeds have always been donated to charity (organizations including Toys for Tots, Partners in Health/Haiti, Locks of Love, and more) but 25% of the profits from one of the their newest creations, the Cure BonBon, will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer education and research.


Here's how the BonBon comes packaged, isn't is adorable? It holds 8 of their classic hand-dyed, handmade hair ties in 4 colors: Candy Pink, Bunny Pink with Neon Pink Dots, Neon Pink, and Splendid Pink.


 I know I'm thinking way ahead here but this would make the cutest stocking stuffer. Almost everyone I know is connected to someone who has had or has breast cancer, and this is such a sweet way to support a great organization that works to put an end to women's fight against breast cancer.


 Here are all the hair ties that come on the Cure BonBon. You can pretty much count on me having at least one of these on my wrist at all times (and even more stashed in my purse and car). They're great for those mid-day ponytails that you don't want to mark your hair.


I also realized I've never shared pictures of my Emi-Jay hairbands. These headbands have really surprised me, they stay in place during my workouts and are in the same great condition they were when I first got them!Do you own any Emi-Jay hair ties? I know there are several other brands out with similar ties but none that come close to Emi-Jay's amazing philanthropic efforts (or adorable color selection!).

No comments:

Post a Comment