Friday, December 2, 2011

expressions nyc clutches

Believe it or not there's one area of my wardrobe that's lacking, my selection of clutches. It's not that I don't love shopping for these, it's just that I'm so picky I rarely, if ever, find one I like enough to buy. The vast majority are grossly understated and only come in very basic colors, which there's nothing wrong with, I just like my accessories with a bit more detail. This is where Expressions NYC comes in. I saw a bag of theirs featured in People StyleWatch and fell instantly in love. When I started browsing their website I basically said "Oh! I need that" about every single one. Thankfully, their bags are not outrageously expensive and they sent over my two favorites in no-time. 
This bag combines some of my absolute favorite things: a chevron print, sequins, and a flap bag. Could it be any more perfect? Me thinks not.
 Don't be surprised if you see me carrying this everywhere. Every time I look at it I smile.
 Here's a shot of it open. It's lined in red silk and really is the perfect size, with room for my cell, camera, lipgloss, and small wallet.
 I also got this vibrant red snakeskin clutch with a detachable chain strap.
 It's a bit smaller but still fits my cell and a few other night-out necessities perfectly.
There are all kinds of styles and colors on Expressions' web site (and a Bohemian wedding clutch I'm drooling over). Definitely check them out if you have a night out coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment