Friday, December 16, 2011

last minute gifts: small batch toffee

 I'm so excited to share day 3 of my last minute gift guide! I intended to publish this post this morning but since our Comcast internet decided to be wonky all day (and still is! working from the mifi), I'm here a little tardy. Anyways, I couldn't make a gift guide and not include an awesome holiday treat. If you know me, you know I've got a huge sweet tooth and really know my desserts. Small Batch Toffee is a company I was very recently introduced to and boy let me tell you, this is the good stuff. 
First off, how cute is the packaging? The Christmas-colored ribbon makes it so easy to snap up and immediately gift. But the sweet packaging and great customer service is nothing compared to the taste of this toffee. It's without question the best I've ever had! There's a generous layer of caramel in between milk chocolate and walnuts. And it's not brittle and thin like most of the other toffees I've had, it's amazingly dense and delicious.
Small Batch Toffee sells 1/4, 1/2, 1, and 2 pound size packages and the prices are great (starting at just $10). If you're still looking for gift ideas for friends or family (or just some yummy sweets to keep around the house), I'd definitely recommend some of this awesome toffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment