Monday, January 9, 2012

bath & body works hand sanitizers

Good afternoon! I hope everyone's transition back into the work-week hasn't been too rough. I just wanted to share a new-to-me trio of Bath and Body Works PocketBac hand sanitizers I'm loving:

This probably isn't the first y'all are hearing about my addiction to these mini hand sanitizers (I even passed them out to trick-or-treaters on Halloween!) but these three are especially delightful because they're in some of B&BW's signature fragrances I've loved for years. I always have a bottle or two stashed everywhere from my car and gym bag to my desk drawer. They're awesome to have on-hand for when I'm feeling germy and can't make it to a restroom to wash my hands. Plus they smell fantastic and moisturize with Tahitian palm milk.

Do y'all use these PocketBacs? Or do you have something similar you're never found without?

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with these in Winter Candy Apple. I have stashes everywhere, too :)
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete