Monday, January 30, 2012

guest post: victoria from lamb loves

Hi ladies! It's Victoria from lamb loves. I am so excited to be guest posting for Elizabeth today because she has been one of my favorite bloggers since I started my own about a year ago (and am a huge fan of her Spike the Punch jewelry!). 

I love reading other bloggers' "What's in My Bag?" posts, so I wanted to share with you all what is in my bag. 



Bags are my accessory of choice. My current bag I have been using is Louis Vuitton's Artsy MM.  It is huge! I really love it for day-to-day. I tote a lot of stuff around with me, whether it is an extra pair of flats {I am notorious for taking my heels off before the day's end, if I even wear them in the first place...I am a fan of flats}, my lunch, my makeup bag, or even a change of clothes for post-work -- this bag fits it all. I am also a huge fan of JPK Paris, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff. 



The only downfall to a large bag {in my opinion} is never being able to find anything. I have a Tory Burch cosmetic bag {a birthday gift from my roomie AB} for all my odds and ends. I keep my keys on Louis Vuitton's Pochette Clés. I keep my debit card, ID, and T-Pass inside, so if I am just running out I don't have to bring my entire bag or wallet {and then I know, if I am running out, I actually have my keys!}.  My wallet is the Josephine Wallet from Louis Vuitton with a red interior and gold embossed monogram. This was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend from last year {after many hints from yours truly}.

I keep a J.Crew jewelry pouch inside my bag, where I usually keep an extra set of stud earrings in. I like to keep this in my bag because I oftentimes change jewelry from day to night, and I always get nervous about misplacing things. I also have a tin of lemon candy that my grandmother always used to have with her. They are delicious and remind me of her! You can find these at Whole Foods.

For sunglasses, I purchased a pair of Warby Parker sunglasses {which I blogged about here} last summer. They are the Spencer style in blonde tortoise. Warby Parker sunglasses are fabulous -- and they provide a pair of glasses to someone in need of them for every pair sold. All glasses and sunglasses (even with a prescription), are $95.

I carry my iPad around with me a lot. I got this monogrammed sleeve from The Graphic Image during a 50% off sale. I went back and forth about which case to purchase for awhile, and I love this one so much! I also always have my iPod with me. I have had this iPod since my sophomore year of college {about 5 years} and it somehow hasn't died yet! I decided I am going to let it bite the dust before I join the 21st century and buy an iPod touch.



This is what I keep in my cosmetic case -- Sephora Blotting Papers {lavender-scented}, Candy Cane Tootsie Pops {run, don't walk, and go get these}, Advil, extra Hair Elastics, JoJo Fleur Blings {or another spare pair of earrings}, Bath and Body Works Caribbean Escape Hand Santizer, Hollywood Fashion Tape, various lip products {NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in BettinaDior Addict Lip GlowFresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip TreatmentChanel  Levres Scintillantes in Sundress, Badger Balm via Whole Foods}, a mini Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara, a J.Crew tortoise hair clip, Orbit Gum, a pen, and a silver compact mirror {gifted by my sister, my nickname is Bee}.

What bag are you currently using? What do you all keep in it?

Hope you all enjoyed seeing what I keep in my bag day to day! I would love for you all to stop by and read lamb loves sometime soon!

3 comments:

  1. So fun seeing what you keep in your bag, Victoria! I too carry so much stuff with me all the time, although I'm not as organized as you are :) Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    xo
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me guest post, Elizabeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete