Monday, December 5, 2011

exude lip products

Are y'all familiar with the new beauty brand, Exude? If you're a Rachel Zoe fan, you might remember the episode last season in which she shot her promotional video for Exude. She's their brand ambassador and their lipsticks are as luxe and fabulous as you'd expect from a product Rachel Zoe endorses (and uses herself!). What makes them so different is their crystal tip applicator, which allows you to dispense the perfect amount of product and there's no worry of breaking off tubes or accidently having them twist up in your bag (a problem I used to always have). Another plus to this type of application is that only the gloss or lip creme you twist out is exposed, so everything stays fresher and less germy!

Exude makes both lip gloss and lip creme (similar to a traditional lipstick). Both come packaged in chic white tubes and individual boxes and have the most pleasant, minty smell. Plus, they're are perfect for colder weather months since they're super moisturizing and contain vitamin E and C. I have the lip cremes in Red #1 and Plum and the glosses in Scarlet Red, Dusty Pink, and Crimson (left to right in photo). To be honest, I'd be hard-pressed to pick a single favorite. I wear the glosses over my lip stains or just on their own and the formula and colors are amazing. The Plum lipstick is probably the shade I reach for the most out of them all though. When I first got it, it was a little out of my comfort zone, but the build-able color allowed me to work up to a dramatic color I now love and wear even during the day.

Do you have any Exude lip cremes or glosses? I'm hoping Santa fills out my stocking with another gloss or two!

Also, don't forget to head over to AV's fabulous blog this morning, Long Distance Loving, and enter the Spike the Punch giveaway! Two winners will each receive a necklace in navy+neon purple, just in time for holiday parties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment