Sunday, December 4, 2011

why hello there!

I'm back! I should have known I couldn't stay away from blogging for long. For those of you that don't know, I left (and actually deleted) my last blog in a hurry because of some alarming privacy concerns I experienced with one reader. I'm happy ecstatic actually to say this should no longer be an issue. I'm delighted to start re-connecting with so many of y'all that became true friends through Have Your Cake, and also catch up on all your fabulous, unique blogs. Anyways, I hope you'll follow along here for everything from fashion and restaurant reviews to let's face- a lot of my favorite, beauty product talk! I'll be kicking things off tomorrow with a feature on a beauty brand well deserving of my first post back :)


In the meantime, I've imported some past posts from Have Your Cake here if you're a new reader and would like to check them out! 
xoxo
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! I missed your blog!! Hope you've been doing well dear!

    ReplyDelete