Sunday, December 4, 2011

sara happ lip products

sara+happ+lip+products+review+lip+slip+.JPG.jpg
The last couple of weeks I've been using three seriously fabulous products from Sara Happ. I'll admit, the first thing that drew me in was the gorgeous packaging but they're definitely sticking around in my make-up bag thanks to the great formula and flavors.
sara+happ+lip+scrub+brown+sugar.JPG.jpg
This one, the Brown Sugar Lip Scrub, is light and dark brown sugar crystals mixed with jojaba and grape seed oil. It is the perfect lip exfoilant and smells so good I'm seriously tempted to eat it straight from the container. 
the+lip+slip+sara+happ+review.JPG.jpg
The Lip Slip is definitely the most luxurious lip balm I've ever used. I love the inspiration I read for it on the Sara Happ site, "The supple feel of a shimmery gold YSL calfskin bag. A bottle of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Your favorite camisole; soft, sweet, nude, girly and grand. The world doesn't need another lip balm. It needs the right one. Slip into this." 
sara+happ+the+lip+slip+luxe+balm+.JPG.jpg
It doesn't have any color but leaves a nice, subtle shine and smells like honey. I put it on before bed and wake up with wonderfully moisturized lips every morning.
the+lip+scrub+sparkling+pink+grapefruit+sara+happ.JPG.jpg
The Sparkling Pink Grapefruit is similar to the Brown Sugar lip scrub in texture but has the sweetest and most refreshing scent of grapefruit and sugar. 
sara+happ+lip+slip+scrub+reviews.JPG.jpg
Have you used any Sara Happ scrubs or balm? After using these and loving them, I'm definitely going to be picking up some of the Creme Brulee and Peppermint lip scrubs as gifts for friends. One of the best parts is that the signature box and sweet white bow they come packaged in make them ready for gifting, no wrapping needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment