Friday, December 2, 2011

nicole by opi holiday glitter collection

I'm delighted to be sharing reviews today for these fantastic glitter polishes by Nicole by OPI:
 Don't these look so fun? I smile every time I see them!
 First up is My Sleigh's in the Shop, which a purple and bronzy glitter polish. Most sparkly lacquers have either a gold or silver based shimmer but this one is somewhere in between, which I love. You could wear this over almost any color, or apply two coats on it's own. I can't wait to try it over red!
 Orana-ment For Eachother is gorgeous, festive red with lot's of gold glitter thrown in for good measure.
 Snow-man of My Dreams is an instant favorite. It's a blue glitter but has shimmer in almost every color so there's a ton of dimension. I think it'd be gorgeous over a silver polish.
And I saved the best (in my opinion) for last. Glitter In My Stocking is the most outrageous gold glitter polish I've ever seen. I'm wearing just one coat in the photo and it completely covers my nails in shimmer. I'm obsessed!

Are you planning on picking any of these up? I'm such a sucker for glitter, I had to have them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment