Friday, December 2, 2011

opi glam slam with serena williams

For the past week or so I actually let both my finger and toenails go without polish, which I'm sure you know, is unheard of for me. I seriously felt naked for the first day but after that it was nice not to worry about chipping or reapplying topcoat until I spotted this duo by OPI and Serena Williams. Then, the only decision to make was which to wear first!
 This was the first set from this collaboration I've used but it's actually the last duo of the 8-shade collection OPI has released with Serena Williams.
 Love is a Racket is a classic red with a beautiful modern update of purple/pink shimmer. I absolutely love it! I think reds and pinks look best on my nails and this polish definitely keeps things interesting enough that I won't get bored with the otherwise classic shade.
Pros and Bronze is a gorgeous gold shimmer polish that looks great alone (how it's pictured) or layered over Love is a Racket. I've been looking for a good gold glitter polish for months so I'm so glad I found one with lots of sparkle but fine enough glitter that it doesn't snag on anything.What do you think of this duo? Do you own any of the other polishes from the Glam Slam collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment