Friday, December 2, 2011

pink dog bags canvas tote

I have quite possibly the cutest canvas tote to share today made by the darling brand, Pink Dog Bags. Their signature pink pup bears a striking resemblance to my sweet fur-baby, Jelly, so when I saw this bag, I knew I had to have it:
Honestly, can it get any more adorable?

Even their packaging is preppy and precious.

We took a quick spur-of-the-moment day trip on Saturday (with Jelly in tow of course) and my new tote was perfect to hold my essentials. It fit everything and was structured enough to stand up straight (unlike a lot of my other weekender bags) but flexible enough to be wedged in the backseat floorboard. 
 I even had plenty of room for all my new purchases on top (more on that later).
These totes are so versatile and come in different sizes. I'll definitely be using this one for everything from groceries to beach towels and gifts for younger cousins who are students (in my opinion, these are infinitely chicer than a backpack).


 And okay, obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this honey bee tote they also make. If you've been reading for a while you know I've got a serious thing for bee motifs and a classic monogram surely doesn't hurt either. 
Santa, take note.

You can find Pink Dog Bags on Facebook & Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment