Friday, December 2, 2011

opi miss universe collection

If you don't like polishes with any sparkle or glitter I recommend you stop reading this now because if there's a set of lacquers to bring you over to the dark side, it's this one: the OPI Miss Universe collection.

I'll start with a swatch of my favorite, Swimsuit... Nailed It!
I love the shimmer in this one. It's noticeable and fun but not that big chunky glitter that snags on your clothing.
 Crown Me Already! is a silver glitter polish that looks great on its own or over another color. I'm thinking I'll pair it with a dark plum for nights out!
It's MY Year is definitely one of the most interesting polishes I've ever seen. It's a light purple with gold and rose frost that looks so lovely on.
Congeniality Is My Middle Name is similar to Swimsuit... Nailed It! in that the shimmer is intense but very fine, making the texture of your nails smooth and shiny, which is seriously impressive for a polish with this much sparkle.

What do you think of the Miss Universe Collection? I'm so surprised by how different the lacquers appear on than they do in the bottles, if you're in stores I definitely recommend swatching them to really get a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment