Wednesday, September 26, 2012

river & bridge stationary sets

I know, I know my very last post was all about my recent favorite paper products, but these four sets of stationary arrived today from River & Bridge and I pretty much just thought I'd combust if I didn't share them in a post. Immediately.


So much happy in one photo, right? 


These super sweet thank-you notes are a punchier version of my first set from Heather's shop that used up in practically no time. Letters of gratitude are a lost art in this day and age and these in particular are almost unreasonably adorable.


These 'Let them eat cake' cards actually come in a set with the macaron thank-yous (available here). The macaron towers just kill me. So cheery, and perfect to send for a happy hello or thinking of you note.


This set (available here) is my hands-down favorite of the batch. With the text "greetings from the magnolia state" across the top, a lovely little MS in the corner (with a heart over my hood!), and a sweet polka dot border, I don't know how Heather could possibly top this. I mean, I don't even have words..


And last but certainly not least- these super darling personalized sequin-patterned notes. So charming and simple and Heather has an assortment of colors to choose from in her shop. And don't think the nerd in me isn't totally excited about the fact that the shop shows 'Elizabeth' as the default!

Don't you love these? I'd definitely recommend picking some up and sending out some sweet snail mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment