Friday, September 21, 2012

recent favorites: paper products

It's not hard to pick up on my love for darling paper products, whether it be unique stationary or decorative tissue paper- I don't discriminate. Here are a few of my favorite recent buys worth mentioning:


I promise I tried to resist the washi tape trend for so long. Well, obviously those efforts were futile. This order from cutetape.com arrived over the weekend and I'm just pleased as punch with it all. The site's selection, shipping time, and prices are hard to beat and that holder pictured is just what I've been searching for to hold a few of my favorite rolls on my desk.


Perhaps y'all have heard of May Books- I can't remember now where I originally heard about them but now I'm sure to be a lifelong customer. They make notebooks and agendas with personalized covers and pages (the best part is you can see your design as you build it!). I ordered mine in the hot pink and red Anchor pattern with a scalloped navy monogram with weekly agenda pages (undated- great for to-do lists that won't fit in my usual day-to-day agenda). The only thing that is that these covers fade and scratch off quite quickly if you carry them in your purse, as I have been. If keeping them cute and neat is important to you, I'd recommend leaving them on your desk at home or work.


River & Bridge is an absolutely darling Etsy shop for cards, invitations, and birth announcements. The owner Heather sent me these macaron thank-you cards not long ago, and it wasn't long before I'd gone through them all. Her coordinating macaron invitations have me itching to plan a soiree!


I found these gorgeous handmade papers at World Market of all places. They're great heavy-weight and the colors in each are so vibrant and gorgeous. I'd highly recommend them all.

3 comments:

  1. I love those macaron thank yo notes! I've had them in my Etsy basket for a while now!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tape is SO cute! I love adding little washi tape touches to things - such a simple way to add some detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you know your papers sister! i love all the colors you chose so much! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete